• The color combination of engineered wenge wood veneer and white laminate cabinetry provide a sophisticated yet casual warmth in this contemporary kitchen. Eclectic touches in lighting and backsplash profile and use of texture showcase owner’s personality and joy of entertaining
• The inviting quartz topped island is a central hub geared to large group use. The addition of countertop plugs adds to its functionality and safety. Abundance of seating was provided to create a fun gathering zone.
• Attention to detail is apparent with the multi zone work layout creating ease of use and function, everything has a place.
• Washing, cooking, and mulitple prepping zones along with charging station provided flexibility of use within space. The addition of a recycling pullout adjacent to sink helps to organize.
• A breakfast prep area and small appliance storage combined with pantry storage is neatly tucked away.
• Detailed consideration was given to traffic patterns to allow this busy family with teenagers to move freely, along with durable and easy to maintain surfaces selected to withstand a busy lifestyle
• All cabinetry constructed of low VOC products, as well as LED lighting used throughout in recessed lights, pendants, and undercabinet lighting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/steponedesign.ca/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-responsive-image-slider/layout.php on line 15